Beautiful Two Story Tuscan Designed Home
9420 Old Stage Road
Drive down your own country road with beautiful vistas and rugged nature trails. You can have the feeling of being somewhere unique, less than 5 minutes from the 14 freeway. This property is located in a small, quiet town, which includes a grocery store, hardware store, 3 restaurants, a nursery, and a veterinary clinic.
Amenities Include the Following:
- 2 1⁄2 acres with an excellent well, therefore no water bill
- 4,536 square feet of living space, with 875 square foot garage, 270 square foot front porch, 120 square foot covered patio with deck above, and 200 square feet of exterior balcony decks
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 1 powder room, with no wasted space. Oversized bathrooms and bedrooms. Bedrooms are approximately 288 square feet each.
- Other rooms include a large kitchen with breakfast nook, huge family room, stereo equipment area, dining room, living room, and 5’ wide halls
- Huge walk-in closets in every bedroom, with extra shelving, shoe racks and toy shelves. Each closet also has custom stained poles and sockets.
- Main entry is circular with 30’ high ceilings and 18’ in diameter, with a beautiful chandelier
- Wine cellar accommodations with a custom glass wine door
- 3 fireplaces with 2 custom decorative shrouds and 1 authentic clay top
- Heating and air units upgraded to 13 SEER
- Upgraded electrical wiring includes security lights, eaves plugs (outlets in front eaves are controlled by a time clock), ceiling fans in every bedroom; more than 80 recessed can lights, under cabinet lights, puck lights in upper cabinets, with upgraded electrical fixtures.
- Structured wiring including audio pre-wire, multi-zone audio system, satellite pre-wire for 2 flat screen plasma televisions, and pre-wire for future home automation.
- Upgraded plumbing fixtures including bathtubs, toilets, Jacuzzi tub, water filter system with circulating pump and timer
- Built-in vacuum system with toe kick vacpan in the kitchen
- Septic system upgraded with a monitoring device
- Well system with a custom well house, which includes a stucco exterior, a tile roof which matches the house. The interior includes drywall, insulation and storage shelves.
- Roof consisting of concrete S-tile blends, with clay tile on turret
- Insulation in all interior walls, and also in the garage. Exterior walls are insulated with R21 and R15 high density fiberglass, with R38 in the ceiling.
- 6” Half gutter and 3” round downspouts
- Vinyl clad exterior and pine interior Low E Anderson windows, with wood returns and casing to match.
- Anderson sliding door
- Wood front door with knotty alder stain. Round top, 42” wide, and 8’ high.
- Interior doors are stained knotty alder and lacquered, with kerf jambs. The majority of the interior doors are 8’ high.
- Custom glass pantry door
- Bronze Emtek finish hardware and hinges
- 5/8” drywall with special rounded corners for base kerf return, kerf returns in the door jambs with skip trowel finish.
- Custom finished garage includes drywall, baseboard, and stained concrete floor.
- (1) 16’ wide and (1) 10’ wide wood garage doors with knotty alder stain and arched tops.
- Stucco is a lock-in texture with Akroflex coating
- Custom cabinets in the kitchen, all baths, office, and linen. The cabinets were designed by an interior designer, and are stained knotty alder resembling fine furniture. Some cabinets include beveled glass for display.
- Quality cabinet door knobs and pulls
- Travertine tile in all bathroom tub surrounds (floor to ceiling), Jacuzzi tub facing, showers, and bathroom floors. Slab travertine on all bathroom pullman countertops.
- Granite kitchen counters with full back splash
- Custom staircase with exposed wood treads, risers and skirt with a carpet runner. It also features twisted wood newels, wrought iron balusters with wood top rails and custom stained finish.
- All exterior balconies have custom curved wrought iron railing with a powder coated finish
- Each exterior deck has 7 coats of the Poly-Tuff system for durability
- Appliances include stainless steel refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, custom hood, microwave, 48” 6 - burner Wolf range, large front loading washer and gas dryer with storage pedestals.
- Custom landscaping
- Stamped concrete driveway, sidewalks, front porch, and patios
- Built-in water filtration system, enclosed with an 8’ high exterior secondary louvered door
- Built-in electric service enclosure with a designer door
- Computer center area with floor to ceiling cabinetry
- Added touches also include hand distressed exposed wood beams and rafters.
- Two custom designed awnings with powder coated wrought iron frames and decorative supports covered with sunbrella fabric.
- Custom designed powder coated wrought iron quatrefoil cover.
For more information on this home, please contact Terry Beeler at 661-251-4630
Use your back button to return to the page or HOME